Sunday, May 15, 2011

Joe Jonas-New Single"See No More " June, 2011


Joe is going solo this June.. His new single See no more is due out in june, Def the coolest out of the bro's."I love electronic European sounds that are just big, Joe recently told Rolling Stone. "I wanted to make a record that a DJ would be attractedto." Two potential album tracks are titled "Fast Life" and "Black-Light."

"Working on this album has been a rewarding but intense experience. 'See No More' especially carries a lot of personal emotions with it and I am hoping people listening to it will get a sense of where I’m coming from with this new sound," Joe said in the press release. "I’ve had an awesome team working with me on the music and I am excited, anxious, but more importantly… ready… to share it all with my fans. It’s as much for them as it is for me."


The as-of-yet-untitled album will be released on Tuesday (September 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment